Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WHERE IS THE 'SPECIAL ONE'???

What can I say, Day 2 of our blog and all I can think about is Chelsea and Manchester United and the justice that was done with Manchester United's victory. To be quite honest I really like neither team (although I loved Chelsea under Mourinho)and think a salary cap will sort out the men from the boys.

In any case what really f***in irks me is how the hell Avram Grant can get any credit for Chelsea's performance this year??? He often talks about how he saved a 'sinking ship blah blah blah..." and how 'he turned it around blah blah blah....' but the truth is HE created the scenario that saw Mourinho leave in the first place. I mean this was the reason guys who were making 100,000 pounds a week started crying when they knew the coach they loved got stabbed in the back by Mr. Grant- so my argument is simple, you Mr. Grant created a situation so you better do something with this star-studded team that could probably do the same without a coach. In the end YOU DO NOT deserve credit for winning under the team Jose Mourinho built!

This is the team 'The Special One' built and once again justice was served with their 'non-win' in the Premier Leagus. Next year we will se what Mr. Avram can do when it really is his team. Personally, I think he is rubbish - nifty hey??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hands down Mourinho is the architect of the Chelsea machine. We miss him as well as all of soccer. Where will Jose Mourinho end up is the only question that remains.

WF